Big Mouse

My grandfather used to wash dishes every evening after retirement. I think it was one of his pleasures, because he could snitch leftovers as he washed dishes. He had a interesting and famous anecdote among my family that he secretly ate all leftover sukiyaki (thin slice of beef cooked in a heavy iron pan with various vegetables and tofu) after dinner. My father sometimes goes into the fridge after dinner and eat something while my mother is having a bath. If she found it, she gives a sermon to him that he eats too much. I don't like their habit and I call such people "mouse".

I sometimes call my bf a big mouse. The big mouse appears in the kitchen, opens the fridge and bites into cheese, sometimes eat snacks or breads. But different from Japanese mice, he does it openly. I can hear his bare footsteps in the kitchen and also he leave a trail of it. He crumbles bread or cheese on a counter and floor without regard with hoovered kitchen. I normally try to cheat myself of it, but honestly I don't like his habit. Should I set a big trap for mouse in the kitchen then?

Comments

Popular Posts