Mediaeval Fayre 2013

The Medieval Fair was held in Witham. I looked forward to the day of the fair, because it's very memorable event for me. Last year, it was held the day after our wedding, so my parents could enjoy the atmosphere of this local event. And this year, it was held on our first anniversary! I was happy about it. In the UK, Richard III became big news, because his skeleton was found in Leicester and identified. For that reason, this year, a Richard III exhibition was held at church as well.


It was nice weather. The churchyard was full with people.


We enjoyed listening concert of the music group, BIG SING in the church hall.


Also, we joined Bell Ringers Talk & Tour. To be honest, we missed a chance to climb the tower last year, and we had critically determined to climb the tower since last year! The stair of the tower was very narrow and steep more than I thought, but the talk about the bells was really nice! Listening to the bells definitely was joyful:) We enjoyed it very much.


Also I am happy that I could see the morris dance and clog dance again this year:) Their rhythmical and humorous footsteps make audience smile.

 


The Mediaeval Fair made our anniversary even more enjoyable and memorable.




Comments

Popular Posts