Stroll Around Tiptree

We went to Tiptree by bus today. It's a lovely village of Essex. I could see Messing Maybole Mill from the bus window. This village is famous for the preserves company Wilkin & Sons. I think most of hotels and cafes in the UK use their jams. Maybe that's why there are some lovely tea rooms and cafes in this village. We went to a lovely cafe where we went to before, and I had a piece of carrot cake and latte.
 


We've been to Tiptree before, but unfortunately it was a heavy rainy day, we couldn't stroll around. Today, I found a lovely crafting shop accidently! It looks small shop from facade, but very deep. They have a wide range of materials. I love this shop! I should come back:)




The big mouse popped in a local barber shop. I was waiting in the shop while he got his hair cut. And also we browsed some shops and enjoyed strolling.
 
It's a nice weather, we sat on a bench in St. Luke's Church for a while. It's a nice graveyard. I like Tiptree. It has calm and comfortable atmosphere. What's your weekend like?




Comments

Popular Posts