Watch Out

Are you a dog person or cat person? Well.., I think I prefer cats rather than dogs, because of my traumatic bad experiences with dog when I was a child... And also it was the cat that cozied up to me and sat on my knee.

BUT, when it comes to the cat which visits our garden, it's another matter. That cat is troublesome. After I digged soil for flower bed, it sneaked into there and did poo. If I cleaned the garden, it messed up. If I planted bulbs, it digged them out. It's like a cartoon world. As if it knows what I don't like, but it always walks around with pretending not to know (I think it knows it!!!). I don't know the owner, but one of that cat's toilets is obviously our garden. Even if I knew them, I have no intention of attacking and complaining to them. I just feel annoyed about the cat attitude. I rise my eyebrows by myself and it drives me mad....

The battle between the cat and me has lasted, I tried some solution, but they didn't work. I can't stand it any longer. With encouragement from my friend, I bought cat repellers. I am worried about the effect on other small animals, but let's see...

Popular Posts